Wednesday, September 1, 2021

Spelbinders Card Kit of the Month - Sept. 21 - Cherished

 Hello all my crafty friends!  Well today is September 1, and you know what that means, the new kits for September are all being released today over at Spellbinders!  For the next several days, I will be showing off cards that I have made using this wonderful Card Kit of the Month.  To view all the contents of this kit just click here.  There are even more kits available with discounts when you subscribe to more than one.  Here is a link to check out how they work     



So let's get started with today's card!  You all should know by now that pink is my favorite color! So I chose to do this first card all in pink and as a gatefold card.  I simply took a sheet of white cardstock that measured 8.5 x 5.25 inches.  It was then folded at 2 1/8 inches in toward the center of the card.  I then took a piece of the decorative paper from   the paper  pad included with the kit and   cut it to fit on the front side folds.   I chose some of the paper pieces and chipboard frame to complete my image.  The pink background of the framed image was cut from the cardstock included.  The image was then attached to the background and the frame was attached on top.  This was then placed on the center front of the card, but only glued on the left side.  Right side of framed image was left unglued!!!  The other paper pieces were then added, and again only glued on the left side.  This allowed for the card to be opened as shown below:  



 

These card kits are a spectacular value and well worth trying out.  I am sure you too will be able to create numerous cards from this kit.  

Be sure to subscribe to my blog and sign up for my mailing list (Please be sure to send all your crafty friends over so they can sign up too!)

Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!

Jeanne
A Stroke of Jeanne-ius
Never Stop Creating


Facebook  
YouTube 
Pinterest
Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!