Saturday, September 11, 2021

Autumn Blessings Wreath Card

 I have been creating many cards during the time I have been posting for the Spellbinders Card Kit of the Month for September.  One of the things I love about card making, is the ability to get creative while using products from different companies.  This is just one example of being able to do that.  



I really love the fall colors of this card.  I started out with a plain white base card.  I then added a background of gold-ish colored gingham paper from the Honey Bee Gingham Galore: Fall paper pack.   This is the perfect paper pack if you love gingham like I do.  Then using some pumpkin bread cardstock and the Large Die of the Month from July 21 From Spellbinders to cut a strip across the center of the card.  I then chose the next smaller die from that set and cut the reverse side of the background paper to create a smaller strip across the center.   I glued them together and placed across the center of the background paper and trimmed off the excess from the die cut strips.


The wreath was created using 2 shades of brown cardstock using the Honey Bee Stamps Grapevine Wreath die set.  The two wreaths were glued together using liquid glue.  I then cut several fall leaves and flowers in various fall colors from the Spellbinders Mini Fall Blooms Die set.  I then cut the bow from the grapevine wreath die set in a light tan color and added it to my wreath using a glue dot.  Finally I added the sentiment from Pink and Main's Autumn Blessings stamp set (which is apparently retired, but can be purchased here) using versafine Claire Nocturne ink.    I love this ink!  It produces clear sharp impressions every time.  


Anyway, that's it for this card.  I hope you like it.  I will be sharing more of my designs soon, so check back often.  


Be sure to subscribe to my blog and sign up for my mailing list (Please be sure to send all your crafty friends over so they can sign up too!)

Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!

Jeanne
A Stroke of Jeanne-ius
Never Stop Creating


Facebook  
YouTube 
Pinterest
Instagram



2 comments:

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!