Sunday, September 5, 2021

Home is wherever you are

Hello all my crafty friends! The new kits of the month for September are now available  over at Spellbinders!  For the next several days, I will be showing off cards that I have made using this wonderful Card Kit of the Month.  To view all the contents of this kit just click here.  There are even more kits available with discounts when you subscribe to more than one.  Here is a link to check out how they work. 




This is the 5th card that I created with this kit.  I  saw the framed sentiment and thought it would go well with a living vroom scene.  This kit delivered!  It had everything I needed.  The sofa dog bed, and chair with cat where all popped up to give the living room some dimension.  I then added the grandfather clock close behind the sofa.  The doily was gut in half and glued in place to look like an area rug.  And finally a chipboard flag sticker was added.  The background paper is from the included paper pack placed on a white card base.

Check back in the next couple of days for more cards created from this kit.  It is so jammed packed full of goodies, the cards that can be made are endless!

Be sure to subscribe to my blog and sign up for my mailing list (Please be sure to send all your crafty friends over so they can sign up too!)

Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!

Jeanne
A Stroke of Jeanne-ius
Never Stop Creating


Facebook  
YouTube 
Pinterest
Instagram




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!