Friday, September 10, 2021

FAMILY - Together we have it all x2

Well folks, today is the last posting of my cards for the Spellbinders September Card Kit of the Month.   We are now done with the cards that  I have made using this wonderful Card Kit of the Month

The new kits  are still available  over at Spellbinders.  To view all the contents of this kit just click here.  There are even more kits available with discounts when you subscribe to more than one.   Here is a link to check out how they work.

But don't worry!  I will have more new cards for you soon.  Since these both have the same sentiment I decided to make them one post.  

I decided to post these two cards together since they used the same sentiment and theme. The sentiment is "family together we have it all.  




The first card used a green  background paper from the paper pad along with a stripe of yellow also from the paper pad.  I then chose a soft yellow cardstock to place behind the chipboard frame.  I added to die cuts to the frame, then added two chipboard stickers to opposite corners.  I then added the sentiment underneath and spelled Family using the gold stickers. 


Here is a close up:




The second card was done using the same background paper as the first card.  I then chose a pink chipboard frame and placed the three doll cutouts in the frame.  I then added a blue bow to the bottom of the frame, also from the cutouts and then added the same sentiment used in the first card, along the top of the frame.  Gold heart stickers were added as embellishments  I wanted this one to resemble a family portrait.  Here is a closer look:



Everything used on these two cards came from the kit.  The only non-kit item I used was liquid glue.I hope you have enjoyed all the samples and inspiration I have provided from this kit!.  If you missed any, just check out the list of posts to see them.  Remember this kit is still available over at Spellbinders!  I have shared the link above.  Be sure to check out all the clubs!  They are amazing!

Be sure to subscribe to my blog and sign up for my mailing list (Please be sure to send all your crafty friends over so they can sign up too!)

Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!

Jeanne
A Stroke of Jeanne-ius
Never Stop Creating


Facebook  
YouTube 
Pinterest
Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!