Thursday, September 2, 2021

Good Things Grow Here - 2 Cards

  Hello all my crafty friends! The new kits of the month for September are now available  over at Spellbinders!  For the next several days, I will be showing off cards that I have made using this wonderful Card Kit of the Month.  To view all the contents of this kit just click here.  There are even more kits available with discounts when you subscribe to more than one.  Here is a link to check out how they work     

Since today's cards both have the same sentiment, "Good Things Grow Here", I decided to post them together.

The first card I created to look like the front of a house.  All the items used to make this card were from the kit, except the scalloped circle die cut.  I used a die from my stash for that.  The decorative paper was from the paper pad, the solid blue paper was also provided.  All the images (die cut) pieces and stickers were also provided.  I popped up the sentiment and the two plants beside the door with the foam pieces, also included.


For the second card, I kind of created a plant themed card.  I used the background floral paper from the included paper pack.  I then cut a square of black paper and a slightly smaller square of  cream colored  paper   and glued them as shown and popped up with the foam pieces.  I then chose plant themed pieces and a chipboard butterfly to adorn the square.  


As I mentioned before, everything I used was included in the kit which is so jam packed with goodies you can create endless card designs.

If you are looking for a super packed, super great monthly card kit, I believe this is the one for you!

Be sure to subscribe to my blog and sign up for my mailing list (Please be sure to send all your crafty friends over so they can sign up too!)

Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!

Jeanne
A Stroke of Jeanne-ius
Never Stop Creating


Facebook  
YouTube 
Pinterest
Instagram








2 comments:

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!