Thursday, September 9, 2021

Memories to Love and Cherish Card

 Hello all my crafty friends! The new kits of the month for September are still available  over at Spellbinders!  We are almost done with the cards that  I have made using this wonderful Card Kit of the Month.  To view all the contents of this kit just click here.  There are even more kits available with discounts when you subscribe to more than one.  Here is a link to check out how they work.

Here is today's card




This card was started by using one of the white base cards.  I then cut a slightly smaller piece of the mirrored gold paper and then again from the paper in the paper pad.  I used the die cut car and camper, the framed sentiment the die cut sentiment and the shipboard flag.  Then I added the gold heart stickers as the final embellishments.  

Here are some closer looks at the card:




Everything used to create this card was included in the kit except for liquid glue!  These kits are jam-packed with so many die cuts, stickers, etc. to make cards galore!.

I hope you will stop by Spellbinders and check out all the fabulous club kits they have to offer.  

Be sure to subscribe to my blog and sign up for my mailing list (Please be sure to send all your crafty friends over so they can sign up too!)

Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!

Jeanne
A Stroke of Jeanne-ius
Never Stop Creating


Facebook  
YouTube 
Pinterest
Instagram



2 comments:

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!