Thursday, September 16, 2021

Fall Leaves Card Creator

 As I was going thru my stash, I came across this die set from the Spellbinders, DOM-Oct20 (which is still available) which I had never used.  I decided now is as good a time as any, to give it a try.  



I started with a white base card and cut out the boarder dies using mirrored gold cardstock .  Die pieces were assembled and adhered to the card base using liquid glue.  I then die cut all the leaves from various fall colored cardstock and glued them on to p of the gold frame, matching the leaves underneath.  You will end up with colored leaves and a mirror gold stems and frame.  

Again using the mirrored gold, I cut out a stitched oval using the Cottage Cutz Stitched Oval Dies.   This was placed in the center of the card and popped up using foam squares.  I cut the word :blessed" using the included die from several sheets of white cadstock.  They were stacked and glued to the front of the oval to give some dimension.  

This card is a great way  to use up all those fall colored scraps of cardstock.  It is really hard to photogrraph mirror gold paper, so my photo is not the greatest, but I hope you get the idea.  

Be sure to subscribe to my blog and sign up for my mailing list (Please be sure to send all your crafty friends over so they can sign up too!)

Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!

Jeanne
A Stroke of Jeanne-ius
Never Stop Creating


Facebook  
YouTube 
Pinterest
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!