Saturday, September 25, 2021

Glimmer Hot Foil Thank You Card

 Today I received a couple of the Spellbinders Hot Foil Glimmer Plates I ordered.   So of course I had to have a go at creating with them.  This is what I came up with.  


I started out with a white base card.  I then took my new Spellbinders Glimmering Peony plate and gold foil  and foiled it onto a sheet of white cardstock.  I allowed this to cool and then colored the image with copic markers.  The colors I used were R85, R83, and R81 for the pink flowers, YG67, YG63, YG03 for the leaves, and finally B00 for the shadow.  



A piece of pink cardstock was then cut using the Scalloped Stitched Rectangles from Cratin Desert Divas which has gone out of business, but I had it in my stash.  If you have it great!  If, not you could use something similar.  I adhered the frame to my foiled and colored image and then attached to base card. 

Next I foiled the sentiment from the Spellbinders Elegant Occasions Sentiments plate onto white paper.  It was cut out using the coordinating die from the same set.  These sentiments are so beautiful!  I am so glad I decided to purchase them.  


 This was then popped up using foam squares and attached to the lower front of the card.  I then added some gold pearls as the final embellishment.  The two  machines I used to create this card were the Spellbinders Hot Foil Glimmer System and the Platinum 6 die cutting machine., but the hot foil system is compatible with several other brands of die cutting machines.  NOTE:  HOT FOIL SYSTEM DOES NOT WORK WITH THE GEMINI OR GEMINI JR.

I hope your enjoy this card.  I feel that the Hot Foil Glimmer System has opened up my creative possibilities and you will see more foiled cards from me in the future. 

If you click on any of the links in the blog or purchase from any of the vendors on the left side of each post,  please use my link (just click on the image for the store you want to use).  It will not affect your purchase in any way, but will provide me with a very small compensation for your order.  This is what helps me to be able to purchase new products to share with you!  Thank you!  It is very much appreciated.  

Be sure to subscribe to my blog and sign up for my mailing list (Please be sure to send all your crafty friends over so they can sign up too!)

Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!

Jeanne
A Stroke of Jeanne-ius
Never Stop Creating


Facebook  
YouTube 
Pinterest
Instagram




2 comments:

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!