Wednesday, September 8, 2021

Birthday Cards Times Two!

 Hello all my crafty friends! The new kits of the month for September are now available  over at Spellbinders!  For the past few and next couple days, I will be showing off cards that I have made using this wonderful Card Kit of the Month.  To view all the contents of this kit just click here.  There are even more kits available with discounts when you subscribe to more than one.  Here is a link to check out how they work.

This is the 7th and 8th  cards made using this kit.  We all need birthday cards and these ones are perfect.  




I am sorry for the crappy photos, but for some reason, my camera doesn't like these soft colors.  




This is a perfect "from all of us" birthday card.  The background papers were chosen from the paper pack, The pieces at the bottom of the card and under the cake are both tags.  The flowers are all die cuts.  The cake, itself, along with the butterfly, gold heart, and the sentiment are all chip board stickers.  The green puffy sentiments and the pink and green hearts are puffy stickers.


  
This card is more birthday cake themed with the recipe cards and mixer which are both die cut pieces.  The cupcakes and the cake itself, along with the ribbon and sentiment were also die cuts.  I popped up the ribbon and cake using foam squares.  The present was a chipboard sticker..  I used pattered paper from the paper pack for the background and matted the sentiment with the pink paper enclosed in the kit.  Finally I added three of the gold hearts as embellishments.

ALL the items used on both cards were included in the kit.  It is jam packed full of goodies to help you create as many cards as you can think of.  

Be sure to subscribe to my blog and sign up for my mailing list (Please be sure to send all your crafty friends over so they can sign up too!)

Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!

Jeanne
A Stroke of Jeanne-ius
Never Stop Creating


Facebook  
YouTube 
Pinterest
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!