Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Happy Fall Gnome Card

 I am not really a big gnome fan, but when I saw this stamp from Miss Ink Stamps, I just had to have it!  As you  know, I love to color and this stamp gave me the chance to do just that!


I first stamped this Pumpkin Spice Latte stamp onto X-press It Blending Cardstock using VersaFine Clair Nocturne ink.    I then colored using various colors of copic markers.    It was cut out using my Memory Box Stitched Rectangle Layers Die set.  




Using a blue cardstock that matched the coffee cup, I cut a slightly larger rectangle to  frame the image.  I used the Honey Bee Stamps Gingham Galore:  Fall paper pack and cut a piece slightly smaller than the card itself.  I tied some natural twine around the gingham paper and tied a bow.  The gingham paper was adhered to the white card base.  Then the blue framed image was adhered to that.  

I am really pleased with how this came out.  I hope you like it too!  

Be sure to subscribe to my blog and sign up for my mailing list (Please be sure to send all your crafty friends over so they can sign up too!)

Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!

Jeanne
A Stroke of Jeanne-ius
Never Stop Creating


Facebook  
YouTube 
Pinterest
Instagram

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!