Wednesday, September 15, 2021

Hello Telephone Card

I just love this telephone die that came in Spellbinders Septembers Card Kit of the Month.  I have already featured several cards from that kit earlier this month.  Today I decided to get out that die and play with it some more.  Here is what I came up with.


I have been making a conscious effort to use up some of my stash.  So for this card, I started with a white card base.  The background paper is one piece (from my stash) not two.  It is divided like that to give the impression of two different papers.  This was adhered to the base card.  I then assembled the telephone and popped it up using foam squares to the front of the card.  

Using yellow and white  papers from my stash I created some flowers using the Spellbinders Petite Floral Potpourri die set.  They were then attached to the phone as shown in the photo.  The sentiment was cut twice from the Hello Die from both black and tan cardstock using a die from my stash.  It was adhered offset to give the look of a shadow.

Finally I found these enamel drops which matched my background paper perfectly.  I used small ones for the flower centers and the larger ones to embellish the card.  These too were from my stash.  

Mixing old and new products is a great way to use up paper scraps and other items from your stash.  I have tried to put mine to good use on this card.  Please let me know what you think in the comment section below!

Be sure to subscribe to my blog and sign up for my mailing list (Please be sure to send all your crafty friends over so they can sign up too!)

Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!

Jeanne
A Stroke of Jeanne-ius
Never Stop Creating


Facebook  
YouTube 
Pinterest
Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!