Wednesday, September 22, 2021

Shopping Cart with Baking Goods

 I have had such an overwhelming response to this particular card!  I have had so many of you wanting to know where I got the items to make and fill my cart.  So I decided to create this post to list all the items used.  



Shopping cart itself 

Carton of Milk

 Flour, Rolling Pin, Butter, and spoon

 Oven Mitt and Whisk

Mixer, Spatula, Measuring Spoons, and timer

I also used x-press it cardstock (which I use exclusively for copic coloring)  All the baking elements were fussy cut.  

I hope this answers all your questions about this card.  If not, please feel free to contact me or add a comment to this post.  


Thanks for stopping by!

Jeanne Bobish

2 comments:

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!