Monday, September 20, 2021

Thru the Woods Christmas Card

Today I am featuring a card using the new Spellbinders Thru the Woods die set from  the Christmas Traditions Collection .





To create this card I started with a white base card.  To that I added two mats, one red, and the other this pretty gold and white paper from the Christmas Traditions Paper Pack  also from the Christmas Traditions Collection.  

The ornament was cut from Brushed Gold cardstock   The inside elements were cut from various cardstock I have had in my stash.  The snow was cut using white glitter paper, The truck was cut using the same red and the matting with yellow tail lights.  The bumber is mirrored silver and of course, The tires are black.  The trees were cut from two different colors of green and the sky is a light blue.  



The poinsettia cluster above the ornament was created using the Christmas Blooms die set from the Tis the Season Collection.   I used several different color scraps to create this topper.  As you can see, I used the same red, greens, and yellow  that I used elsewhere on the card.  The pine cone was done with dark brown and tan.  Finally I add a Gold and White twine (from my stash)  bow to the arrangement. 



Of course I used all the normal supples such as tape runners, and liquid glue.  I hope you enjoyed this card and will consider stopping over at Spellbinders to check out all the new items!


If you purchase from any of the vendors on the left side of each post,  please use my link (just click on the image for the store you want to use).  It will not affect your purchase in any way, but will provide me with a very small percentage of your order.  This is what helps me to be able to purchase new products to share with you!  Thank you!  It is very much appreciated.  

Be sure to subscribe to my blog and sign up for my mailing list (Please be sure to send all your crafty friends over so they can sign up too!)

Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!

Jeanne
A Stroke of Jeanne-ius
Never Stop Creating


Facebook  
YouTube 
Pinterest
Instagram




2 comments:

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!