Friday, September 24, 2021

Merry Christmas Wreath Card

 This is another card made by combing stamps and dies from different companies.  This card features items from both Spellbinders and Honey Bee Stamps.



To create this card, I first started with a white base card.  I then took papers from the Christmas Traditions Paper Pack.  (the green print and the foiled polka dots.) I used the green print and cut it to 5.25 x 4 inches and centered it onto the base card.  I then took the polka dot paper and cut it to 5 x 3.75" and centered it on top of the green.  

The wreath was cut with two different light green cardstocks using the Honey Bee Stamps Grapevine Wreath Die..  The pieces were staggered and then glued onto the card.  Next the poinsettias and pine cones were cut using the Spellbinders Christmas Blooms die set in the colors shown.  They were arranged and adhered to the bottom of the wreath.  The bow from the Grapevine Wreath Die, was cut from brushed gold paper and attached to the top of the wreath.   The sentiment was stamped in the center of the wreath using the Spellbinders Christmas Sentiments stamp set using black ink.

I then felt that the card needed something else.  I had a scrap of Simon Says Holographic paper left over from a different project.  This piece measured approx. .25 inches high and 3.75 inches across and had been embossed.  I am so glad I kept it!  It added a little more bling to this card.  It was then attached to a strip of the green paper used for the first mat and adhered across the bottom section of the card.  

All and all I think it turned out pretty good.  I hope you like it!

If you click on any of the links in the blog or purchase from any of the vendors on the left side of each post,  please use my link (just click on the image for the store you want to use).  It will not affect your purchase in any way, but will provide me with a very small compensation for your order.  This is what helps me to be able to purchase new products to share with you!  Thank you!  It is very much appreciated.  

Be sure to subscribe to my blog and sign up for my mailing list (Please be sure to send all your crafty friends over so they can sign up too!)

Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!

Jeanne
A Stroke of Jeanne-ius
Never Stop Creating


Facebook  
YouTube 
Pinterest
Instagram


2 comments:

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!