Thursday, March 28, 2019

Peony Blooms Thank You Card

Today I decided to do a pretty floral Thank You card featuring the Peony Blooms Stamp set from Fun Stampers Journey.  All the products used are listed below:


I wanted to do a split card, which I haven't done in quite some time.  I stamped the image onto whip cream cardstock masking off the bottom half of the paper.  Then, I re-stamped the image masking off the top half of the paper.  This is how you get the affect of the top portion of the stamp being above the gap and the bottom portion of the stamp being below the gap.  It was then colored and cut apart in the middle so that I could add a sentiment.

I started by stamping with black licorice ink and coloring both halves of the image with my copic markers.  Once finished, I cut the paper in half and adhered it to a 5.25 x 4" piece of whip cream cardstock leaving  enough space in the middle to fit my sentiment.  I stamped the sentiment using black licorice.

This piece was then mounted onto a fresh forest card base and spattered with peaches and cream, black licorice, and sparkle silks.  As a final touch, I added some green rainbow drops.



I think it made for a very pretty thank you card!

Be sure to subscribe to my blog and sign up for my mailing list (Please be sure to send all your crafty friends over so they can sign up too!)

I have listed the complete supply list below with links to the online pages. Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!

Jeanne
A Stroke of Jeanne-ius
Never Stop Creating


Facebook  
YouTube 
Pinterest
Instagram


Like this card?  Want to purchase it?  Well now you can.  Card is just $4.00 plus $1.00 shipping and handling.  Simply press the paypal button below to purchase.  You don't need a paypal account to purchase!  





Supply List:



2 comments:

  1. Beautiful coloring. Jennifer McQuire has a great tutorial on her YouTube channel on splitting stamped images.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!