Thursday, March 14, 2019

Walk by Faith, Not by Sight

A local Christian gift store will now be carrying my cards, so every now and then I will be creating more religious type cards.  I will still do plenty of regular cards, but want to feature some of them to.I fell in love with this printed paper from the Good Life paper pack.  It was the inspiration for this card.  I have listed all the supplies used below.
.


I started with a Peaches and Cream cardstock base which matched the designer paper perfectly.  I cut the print paper to 5.25 x 4 inches and attached it to the base.  I used the Oval Opulence Stamp set to stamp this design with clear pigment ink onto Whip Cream cardstock.  I then heat embossed with Rose Gold Embossing powder.    Using Classic Ovals LG, I cut out the oval and attached it to the front of the card.  The cross from the Easter Blessings Stamp Set was then stamped onto Whip Cream cardstock using clear pigment ink and also heat embossed  with the Rose Gold embossing powder.

I used the coordinating die to cut out the cross and placed it in the center of the oval popped up with foam squares and added a peach pearl from the Cottage Pearl Embellishments to the center of the cross.



I chose the sentiment from the Color Cross Stamp set and stamped it with Black Licorice Ink onto Whip Cream Cardstock which was cut into a rectangular shape and placed at the bottom of the card.  



I took a strip of the printed paper and added it to the envelope flap so card and envelope are coordinated.  




I really love the soft peach color of this card.  It is not a color I usually use, but it worked so perfectly with the printed paper, I just couldn't resist.

Be sure to subscribe to my blog and sign up for my mailing list (Please be sure to send all your crafty friends over so they can sign up too!)

I have listed the complete supply list below with links to the online pages. Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!

Jeanne
A Stroke of Jeanne-ius
Never Stop Creating


Facebook  
YouTube 
Pinterest
Instagram

Supply List





4 comments:

  1. Congrats on the placement of the cards in the store. I love this card, if only we could heed that verse more often.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Monica! Yes it is a hard thing to do sometimes.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a pretty card! That rose gold coordinates perfectly with the paper. I’m going to have to get mine out. I bought some but haven’t used it.
    Congratulations on getting your cards into a store. That’s fantastic!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I agree! I love how they go together too! Thank you so much for taking the time to comment! It is very much appreciated.

      Delete

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!