Wednesday, March 6, 2019

Learning to Dancing in the Rain

A dear friend of mine gave me this wonderful Rain or Shine stamp set from Taylored Expressions.  It  has some beautiful sentiments.  When I saw this paper from the Fun Stampers Journey Create and Bloom paper pack, I knew it would be perfect to use with that stamp set.  I have listed all the supplies used below.


I chose to use a Beach Breeze card base to start with.  There were some raindrops that color in the printed paper.  I cut the printed paper to 5.25 x 4" and centered it on the front of the card.    I found this wonderful umbrella stamp in the Flower  Shower Stamp set and stamped it in Candy Apple Red ink onto Whip Cream Cardstock which also matched some of the raindrops in the printed paper.  The bow was also from the same set and was stamped onto whip cream cardstock using Beach Breeze ink.  Both were cut using the matching die set.  



I popped the umbrella and bow up using foam squares.  The sentiment was stamped directly on the printed paper using Black Licorice ink.



As a final added touch, I cut a piece of the printed paper to fit the flap of the envelope.  


I really love how this card came together.  It is a really quick and easy card to make, yet has a very profound message.  I hope you like it and will give it a try for yourself!.

Be sure to subscribe to my blog and sign up for my mailing list (Please be sure to send all your crafty friends over so they can sign up too!

I have listed the complete supply list below with links to the online pages. Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!

Jeanne
A Stroke of Jeanne-ius
Never Stop Creating


Facebook  
YouTube 
Pinterest
Instagram

Supply List

Taylored Expressions Rain or Shine Stamp Set

Create and Bloom Prints




2 comments:

  1. Oh wow, that paper really is just the perfect match. Lovely card Jeanne!
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Monica! People often wonder where I get my inspiration. This card it came from the paper.

      Delete

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!