Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Beautiful Happy Anniversary Card

When I first saw this Floral  Oval  die set from Spellbinders, it immediately went on my wish list.  Well fortunately I recently purchased it, and let me tell you it is beautiful!  I used it to create this lovely Anniversary card.  All the items used are listed below.



I started by cutting out the floral spray from the Floral Oval die using Limeade Splash cardstock.  The flowers were then cut from Bubble Gum cardstock several times so that they could be layered to make fluffy flowers.  The edges of each flower petal and a couple of the leaves were inked with Watermelon Fusion Ink using the small dauber dowel.  They were then layered and glued to the spray.  Pink  flat back pearls were added to the center of each flower.


Using the Elegant Ovals die and the center grid from the Floral Oval die set, I cut one of each using Whip Cream Cardstock.    I then glued the grid oval centered atop the elegant oval which gave it that lovely frilly edge and also added some texture to the center.  



I used Kiwi Slice cardstock as the base card and cut a mat from the lovely pink gingham paper from the Create and Bloom Prints paper pack.  This was glued to the front of the card.  I then centered and glued the ovals on top of the gingham paper.  The floral spray was attached along the left side of the ovals.  I used the Vintage Elegance stamp and die set to create the sentiment which was stamped in Black Licorice ink on Whip Cream Cardstock.  It was then popped up using foam squares.  


I then added the same gingham paper to the flap of the envelope for an extra added touch.  



This card can be created in so many different color schemes and for so many different occasions.  I love this die set so much, I am sure you will be seeing a lot more of it in the future!


Be sure to subscribe to my blog and sign up for my mailing list (Please be sure to send all your crafty friends over so they can sign up too!

I have listed the complete supply list below with links to the online pages. Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!

Jeanne
A Stroke of Jeanne-ius
Never Stop Creating


Facebook  
YouTube 
Pinterest
Instagram

Supply List

Create and Bloom Prints 




2 comments:

  1. Beautifully elegant card Jeanne! What a gorgeous die and your dimensional flowers are stunning.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you Monica! I really love this die set and will be using it much more in the future!

      Delete

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!