Monday, March 18, 2019

Beautiful Christening/Baptism card

I was recently asked if I created Christening or Baptism cards.  Well, the answer was I never have before.  So I needed to put on my thinking cap and thanks to Crafter's Companion and Fun Stampers Journey, I was able to create this beautiful card.  (sorry for the poor photography)  All the details and supplies are listed below.




The entire card was done with Whip Cream Cardstock making it totally white on white.  I started with a whip cream card base.  Then I cut a panel using the Crafters Companion Classic Floral Frame Die using my Gemini Jr.  I did find it slightly easier to cut using the metal shim.  I loved that this die had the oval opening which made it perfect to place the cross in the center.   The  floral frame was then glued to the front of the card base.  


I then stamped the cross from the Baby's Special Day stamp set onto whip cream cardstock using clear pigment ink.  It was then heat embossed using whip embossing powder.   It was then cut out using the coordinating die set.   I decided to raise it up using foam squares and glued it to the center of the oval.   I placed a white pearl in the center of the cross as a finishing touch.  



Again I apologize for the yellowish cast to the photos.  Believe me, the card is all pure white and beautiful.  I am really happy with how it turned out.  I hope you are too!  


Be sure to subscribe to my blog and sign up for my mailing list (Please be sure to send all your crafty friends over so they can sign up too!)

I have listed the complete supply list below with links to the online pages. Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!

Jeanne
A Stroke of Jeanne-ius
Never Stop Creating


Facebook  
YouTube 
Pinterest
Instagram

NOTE:  You can now purchase certain cards directly from this blog!!  Cards are $4.00 each plus $1.00 for postage and handling.  US purchasers only please.  Simply click the PayPal button below




  Supply List

Baby's Special Day Stamp Set 


Baby's Special Day Die Set

Crafter's Companion Floral Frame Die


3 comments:

  1. Another gorgeous card! That white on white is so elegant. The popped up cross in the middle is a lovely touch.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much Monica! Unfortunately the photos just don't do it justice.

      Delete

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!