Tuesday, March 12, 2019

Just for Ewe!

Here is a pretty card using Fun Stampers Journey Just for Ewe stamp and die set.  If you like to color, this one is definitely for you! All the products used are listed below.


I started by stamping this adorable sheep onto whip cream cardstock using black licorice ink.  I then colored it using my copic markers and die cut it out using the matching die set.  Once, colored I decided to match my cardstock to one of the flower colors I used.  I chose Grape Fusion for the card base.  I then cut a mat of whip cream cardstock and embossed it with the Pretty Plaid embossing folder.  I wanted the sheep to be the focal point, so I cut a circle using the Circle Around die set and Pretty Amethyst card stock.  Then I cut a scalloped circle that was slightly smaller out of Whip Cream using the Journey Scallops die.  The circles were layered as shown and glued to the embossed mat.  The sheep was then popped up  on the scalloped circle using foam squares. 



I found this perfect organza ribbon to wrap around the white mat.  I then tied a multi-looped bow and attached it to the ribbon below the sheep.  The sentiment was stamped onto Pretty Amethyst paper with clear pigment ink and the heat embossed with white embossing powder.  It was cut out using the matching die and popped up using foam squares.



I added some of the rainbow drops in the purple color and embossed another piece of whip cream cardstock to add to the envelope flap.


I love the soft colors of the card against the bright, bold colors of the sheep.  I hope you like it too!

Be sure to subscribe to my blog and sign up for my mailing list (Please be sure to send all your crafty friends over so they can sign up too!)

I have listed the complete supply list below with links to the online pages. Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!

Jeanne
A Stroke of Jeanne-ius
Never Stop Creating


Facebook  
YouTube 
Pinterest
Instagram

Supply List

Just for Ewe Stamp set


Just for Ewe Die Set

Pretty Plaid Embossing Folder





2 comments:

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!