Monday, March 11, 2019

Jelly Beans Easter Card

I don't know about you but I love bright, bold colors and today's stamp set allowed me to color up some really colorful jelly beans!   I have listed all the supplies and color used below


I started this card by stamping the jelly bean cluster and a few extra jelly beans from the Lawn Fawn  How You Bean stamp set with black licorice ink onto whip cream cardstock.  I then had a blast coloring them in with my copic markers.  I gave each one an added  highlight  with a white jell pen.  The jar, label, and sentiment were then all stamped on whip cream cardstock using black licorice ink and die cut using the co-ordinating dies.  



The lid was stamped onto brushed silver cardstock with the black licorice ink and then die cut.

I wanted a fun and colorful background paper and found this stripe in my stash.  Then I needed to break up the jelly beans from the stripes, so decided to cut a square of limeade splash cardstock.  I used the Pocket Cuts die set for this and then just rounded the corners with my corner rounder.  

The jar was glued together and then glued to the square.  I added a few of the loose jelly beans to the outside bottom of the jar.  

The sentiment was also  glued  to a limeade splash mat to frame it and attached a few of the loose jelly beans on either side.  It was then glued to the top of my card front.  This was then glued to a black licorice card base.   

I added a bow of red journey twine to the jar lid as a final added touch.  


I took a piece of the striped paper and glued it to the flap of the envelope.  I just love all the fun, bright colors.  I hope you do too!

This particular stamp set from Lawn Fawn has several add ons for different seasons which makes it very versatile.  I can't wait to get and color the candy corn add on for the fall!


I hope you like how it turned out.  I thought it was something different for an Easter card.  

Be sure to subscribe to my blog and sign up for my mailing list (Please be sure to send all your crafty friends over so they can sign up too!)

I have listed the complete supply list below with links to the online pages. Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!

Jeanne
A Stroke of Jeanne-ius
Never Stop Creating


Facebook  
YouTube 
Pinterest
Instagram

Supply List



2 comments:

  1. I also love bright and bold colors and always seem to gravitate towards them. This card is gorgeous, Jeanne! So happy and sweet.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!