Friday, March 8, 2019

Bunny Kisses Easter Card

I love to color and this adorable bunny stamp gave me the opportunity to both color it, and create this pretty Easter card.  All the products used are listed below.


I stamped the Miss Whiskers stamp onto Whip Cream Cardstock using Black Licorice Ink.  She was then colored with copic markers.  That is what helped me to decide what other colors to use for the the card.  I decided to go with a Whip Cream card base.  I then added a 5.25 x 4" panel of Pineapple Smoothie which was centered on the base.  I then chose Beach Breeze for the blue and die cut it out using the Oct, 2017 Die of the Month.      Then using the A2 Matting Basics A die set, I cut out the bunny image to fit in the center of the blue frame.  



Next I cut out small flowers using the Tattered Blooms Mini Die using Beach Breeze, Pineapple Smoothie, Bubble Gum, and Lavender Fusion cardstocks.  I also cut out the Summer Branch die from Limeade Splash cardstock.  The leaves were cut apart and arranged around my flowers.  Finally I stamped the sentiment onto whip cream paper using black licorice ink and framed it with beach breeze.  It was glued at an angle in the upper right corner, opposite the flowers.  

As a final touch I added some white highlights to the berries and across the top of the nose with a white jelly roll pen.  


I think this turned out so pretty!  I hope you like it too!

Be sure to subscribe to my blog and sign up for my mailing list (Please be sure to send all your crafty friends over so they can sign up too!)

I have listed the complete supply list below with links to the online pages. Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!

Jeanne
A Stroke of Jeanne-ius
Never Stop Creating


Facebook  
YouTube 
Pinterest
Instagram

Supply List






6 comments:

  1. Very sweet! Love how you replicated the flower colors on the bunny's head in the 3D flowers in the corner.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Monica. That was my intention. I wanted it too look as tho the same flowers that were on her head were in the corner. I so look forward to your comments. I really appreciate that you are one of the only ones that does comment. Thank you so much!

      Delete
    2. I enjoy your projects. I try to take a little me-time for blog visiting and commenting with my morning coffee. It is like coffee and a chat :-)

      Delete
    3. Well I appreciate that my blog is one that you visit. Hugs.

      Delete
  2. Jeanne, your coloring of Miss. Bunny is wonderful. I could use some lessons for sure. I have been trying out different coloring mediums on a whole page of these for several days and nothing compares to yours. Great Job!!! Susan

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank you so much. I have been taking some online coloring classes with Kit and Clowder and I can see where they have helped me to improve my skills. Just remember, we all started at the beginning once. It just takes practice!

      Delete

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!