Friday, March 22, 2019

Crocuses for Spring

Today I am featuring a stamp set from Our Daily Bread.  I love how I was able to match the copics I used to color the flowers with the cardstock.  I think it made for a very pretty card.  All the supplies used are listed below.


I started out this card by first stamping the image from Earth's Gladdest Day stamp set onto Whip Cream Cardstock using Riverstone ink.  I didn't want the dark image black ink would create, so used a gray instead.  I colored the flower and leaves using my copic markers (colors listed in the supply list below).  I then used my Stitched Square Frame die set from Cottage Cutz to cut out the floral design.  I used the next larger die to cut out a mat of Lavender Fusion Cardstock.  I centered and glued the image onto the mat and set aside. 


Next, I cut out my Frilly Frames Polka Dot die from Sunny Studios from Whip Cream cardstock and adhered it to the front of  a Lavender Fusion card base.  I stamped the sentiment onto Whip Cream Cardstock using Grape Fusion ink.

Again I cut out the sentiment with the stitched frame die and then using the next larger die, cut another from Lavender Fusion.  I adhered the sentiment to the mat and adhered both to the front of the card.  


The frilly polka dot die is one of my favorite background dies and I love how it looks on this card.  It is a pretty simple and easy card to make.  I hope you will give it a try!  

Be sure to subscribe to my blog and sign up for my mailing list (Please be sure to send all your crafty friends over so they can sign up too!)

I have listed the complete supply list below with links to the online pages. Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!

Jeanne
A Stroke of Jeanne-ius
Never Stop Creating


Facebook  
YouTube 
Pinterest
Instagram


Like this card?  Want to purchase it?  Well now you can.  Card is just $4.00 plus $1.00 shipping and handling.  Simply press the paypal button below to purchase.  You don't need a paypal account to purchase!  




Supply List




CottageCutz Stitched Square Frame Set Die



2 comments:

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!