Monday, March 25, 2019

Happy Anniversary to you!

I just love this Avery Elle Hand Drawn Florals Stamp set.  It makes for some lovely cards.  Here is today's using this stamp along with some other goodies.  All the supplies used are listed below.



You all know by now how much I love to color and this stamp set was a perfect one to color.  I stamped the image using Black Licorice onto Whip Cream Cardstock and colored with my copic markers.  I actually stamped and colored two of the larger flowers.  Once done, I fussy cut it out (I didn't have the matching die at the time, but I do now!) and attached it to a strip of Whip Cream Cardstock.  I placed the second large flower on top of the first and popped it up with foam squares. I played around with different color combinations for the rest of the papers, and came up with this one, which coordinates beautifully.  I used a base card of Lemongrass and added a mat of this beautiful plaid from the Playful Prints Paper pack.  I then matted the floral strip with another piece of lemongrass and attached it across the center top portion of the card.



I decided to make this an anniversary card, since I don't have many of them.  I used the Gina K Scripty Sayings 2 stamp set and stamped it directly onto the plaid paper using clear pigment ink.  It was then heat embossed with black embossing powder. 

I had enough scrap paper to be able to decorate the flap of the envelope to match.  I really like to do this whenever possible.  I think it makes for a nicer presentation.




Be sure to subscribe to my blog and sign up for my mailing list (Please be sure to send all your crafty friends over so they can sign up too!)

I have listed the complete supply list below with links to the online pages. Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!

Jeanne
A Stroke of Jeanne-ius
Never Stop Creating


Facebook  
YouTube 
Pinterest
Instagram


Like this card?  Want to purchase it?  Well now you can.  Card is just $4.00 plus $1.00 shipping and handling.  Simply press the paypal button below to purchase.  You don't need a paypal account to purchase!  




Supply List


Avery Elle Clear Stamp HAND DRAWN FLORALS Set ST-18-12


Gina K Designs SCRIPTY SAYINGS 2 Clear Stamps 9728 Preview Image

2 comments:

  1. Beautiful coloring on the flower and that plaid paper is just perfect.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!