Wednesday, March 13, 2019

Windmills and Hearts - Stamp of the Month

Today's card features the Fun Stampers Journey Stamp of the Month for March.  I have listed all of the details and items used below:


This month's stamp is called Good Places and features some Holland theme stamps such as windmills and wooden shoes.  I chose this windmill stamp for this card and it was stamped onto whip cream cardstock using clear pigment ink.  I then heat embossed it using black embossing powder.  I then cut it out using the matching die. 

I decided to go with a black licorice card base and created this pretty yellow mat using paper from the Create and Bloom paper pack.  I cut it to 5.25 x 4 inches.  I then cut out a piece of candy apply cardstock using the heart strip die.  I placed it across the lower portion of the card and trimmed it to fit the mat.  The windmill was then attached to the card using foam squares. 



I stamped the sentiment directly onto the card in black licorice ink.  I took some of the hearts from the heart strip die and placed them onto the front as an added embellishment.  

As a final touch, I added some of the designer paper to the flap of the envelope.  



I like the clean, neat look of this card and hope you do too!  

Be sure to subscribe to my blog and sign up for my mailing list (Please be sure to send all your crafty friends over so they can sign up too!)

I have listed the complete supply list below with links to the online pages. Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!

Jeanne
A Stroke of Jeanne-ius
Never Stop Creating


Facebook  
YouTube 
Pinterest
Instagram

Supply List

Good Places Stamp of the Month Stamp



Good Places Stamp of the Month Coordinating Die



Create and Bloom Paper Pack 





2 comments:

  1. Lovely card Jeanne! Love the heart panel you added along the bottom.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!