Monday, March 4, 2019

Ears to You Treat Boxes

I love creating fun and treat filled little boxes for my neighbor's little ones.  They are so fun to decorate for each holiday.  Today I am featuring ones made for Easter using the FSJ All Ears Stamp  and the Gable Favor Box Die.  I have the complete supply list below.


I love the fact that she has both a boy and a girl, which gives me the opportunity to create one of each!

I started by making the boxes.  You cut two pieces for each box.  Here I used some decorative papers in pink and blue from my stash to create these.

I then stamped the bunnies onto whip cream cardstock using black licorice ink.   For the girl bunny, I simply masked off the bow tie, stamped the image, and the used a fine line black marker to fill in her chin.  When she was die cut, I simply fussy cut under her chin, removing the bow tie.  The inside of the ears were stamped using Memento Angel Pink ink,



The bunnies were then colored/shaded with copic markers in cool grays.  I then colored the boy bunny's bow tie with copics in blues.  I used bubble gum pan pastel to blush their cheeks. For the girl, I cut out these pretty flower blossoms using the Tattered Blooms Mini die from Bubblegum pink and Watermelon Fusion cardstock.  I glued flatback pearls in the center of the bow tie and flower blossoms.  Three were attached at the neckline and one by her ear.

The bunnies were then attached to one side of the box.  The box was assembled and I added coordinating satin bows to the top of each box.  The sentiment was stamped using Black Licorice ink onto whip cream cardstock and then glued to the top of the box.


These can be filled with Easter candies or a couple homemade cookies and give to all the little ones in your life!  They would also make cute teacher's gifts, party favors, or anything else that comes to mind.  

Be sure to subscribe to my blog and sign up for my mailing list (Please be sure to send all your crafty friends over so they can sign up too!)

I have listed the complete supply list below with links to the online pages. Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!

Jeanne
A Stroke of Jeanne-ius
Never Stop Creating


Facebook  
YouTube 
Pinterest
Instagram

Supply List

Decorator papers in pink and blue or color of your choice.
Coordinating ribbon

Gable Favor Box
Gable Favor Box Die





4 comments:

  1. These are so adorable, love them!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How did I miss this post! These are also so cute. Great idea on how to convert the bunny to a girl by using flowers to cover the bow-tie.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Monica. But I didn't cover the bow tie with the flowers, I actually masked the bow tie off stamped and then using a marker drew the line to finish the edge of her face

      Delete

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!