Wednesday, March 20, 2019

He Has Made Everything Beautiful....

I truly love how today's card turned out.  I love the colors the paper, well everything about it.  I hope you like it too.  All t he supplies used are listed below.


I fell in love with the Hand Drawn Floral stamp set from Avery Elle.   I stamped two of the same and two of each leaf onto Whip Cream cardstock using Black Licorice ink.  I then colored them using copic markers.



I then chose the polka dot printed paper from the Playful Prints paper pack which coordinated beautifully with Lemongrass cardstock.  I stamped the sentiment from the Hope Anchors stamp set onto the right side of the polka dot paper using clear pigment ink.  I then heat embossed it with black embossing powder.  I then attached the florals, popping up the bottom one with foam squares, to a strip of whip cream cardstock.  I then matted the strip with Black Licorice cardstock.  The strip was then attached to the left side of the polka dot piece and then all was attached to the Lemongrass card base.

I then took a strip of the polka dot paper and attached it to the envelope flap so that it coordinates with the card.



I think the finished card is very striking.

Be sure to subscribe to my blog and sign up for my mailing list (Please be sure to send all your crafty friends over so they can sign up too!)

I have listed the complete supply list below with links to the online pages. Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!

Jeanne
A Stroke of Jeanne-ius
Never Stop Creating


Facebook  
YouTube 
Pinterest
Instagram


Like this card?  Want to purchase it?  Well now you can.  Card is just $4.00 plus $1.00 shipping and handling.  Simply press the paypal button below to purchase.  You don't need a paypal account to purchase!  



Supply List


2 comments:

  1. This card is indeed striking, Jeanne! The colors are beautiful together and your coloring gorgeous. Lovely scripture to go with the flowers.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!