Saturday, March 9, 2019

Easter Egg Peak a Boo Treat Boxes

Here is another spin on the treat boxes I created for Easter.   To see the original boxes click here.  This time I decided to make them with a see thru window.  I have listed all of the supplies I used below.


I used the same pink and blue striped papers from my stash and made the boxes using the Gable Favor Die.  You will cut two pieces for each box.  Then I used the  Easter Egg die from the Holiday Box Window Die set and cut it out on one side only of each box.  I then cut a piece of clear view sheet to fit behind the egg (on the inside of the box.)  I love how you will be able to see the treats inside thru the egg. 

Next I stamped the bunny and tulips from the Easter Wishes stamp set onto Whip Cream cardstock using Black Licorice Ink. and colored them with copic markers.  I used the Easter Wishes die set and cut out the bunny and tulips.  They were then attached to the box on either side of the egg.




The reverse side of my paper had polka dots on it, so I used that and cut out the adorable bows using the Baby Bow Die .  It was  attached to the box above the bow.  Then I added a sentiment from the Annual Celebrations Stamp Set which I stamped onto whip cream cardstock using Black Licorice ink.  The box was then assembled using white liner tape.  

I think these turned out so cute and will be perfect to fill with Easter treats for all your little buddies.  This gable box die is so versatile, I will definitely be using it a lot more in the future.  Especially for the holidays.  


Be sure to subscribe to my blog and sign up for my mailing list (Please be sure to send all your crafty friends over so they can sign up too!

I have listed the complete supply list below with links to the online pages. Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!

Jeanne
A Stroke of Jeanne-ius
Never Stop Creating


Facebook  
YouTube 
Pinterest
Instagram

Supply List

Gable Favor Box Die


Baby Bow Die




4 comments:

  1. They are so pretty! Cutting the window in them is an eggcellent idea.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your project.These are really cute treat boxes

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. You are very welcome! Thank you for the lovely comment!

      Delete

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!