Monday, April 1, 2019

May Your Cup Runneth Over

Lately I have been trying to create more mail friendly cards.  In other words, no bulky, thick embellishments etc.  I think I came up with a really pretty one today.  (All the supplies used are listed below.)



I knew I wanted to use this sentiment from Stamp Simpy, Coffee or Tea? stamp set.  Then I realized that this cute cup and floral stamp set from W Plus 9 would go with it perfectly.   I stamped each image from the W Plus 9 Hello & Thanks Stamp set onto Whip Cream Cardstock using Black Licorice ink.  I then colored each element using my copic markers.  Each image was die cut using the matching die set and glued together as shown.



Once I had the cup put together, I had to figure out how I was going to use it on my card.  I came across the art deco papers in the RSVP Prints paper pack, I knew they would be perfect.  I picked the one I liked, cut it out and matted it onto a  Pool Play card base.  



It framed the image perfectly which I attached in the center and stamped the sentiment on the bottom portion using Black Licorice Ink.  

This proves that you can make a very pretty card without adding a bunch of embellishments that make the cards difficult to mail.  Don't get me wrong, I love all the extra bling and bows added to my cards, but now that I am selling them, I am trying to keep them mail friendly.  

Be sure to subscribe to my blog and sign up for my mailing list (Please be sure to send all your crafty friends over so they can sign up too!)

I have listed the complete supply list below with links to the online pages. Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!

Jeanne
A Stroke of Jeanne-ius
Never Stop Creating


Facebook  
YouTube 
Pinterest
Instagram

Supply List:


Hello & Thanks


 Hello & Thanks Die

Stamp Simply Coffee or Tea? stamp set






No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!