Friday, April 26, 2019

A Bouquet for Mom Card

Well now that Easter is over, it is time to start making Mother's Day cards.  I thought this Picked for You stamp from Fun Stampers Journey would make a lovely card.   All the products used are listed at the end of this post.


I started out by choosing a Grape Fusion Cardstock for the base of my card.  I then stamped the image on to Whip Cream Cardstock using Black Licorice ink.  I colored it and the frame around the image using my Copic Markers.  



After coloring, I cut out the oval to fit inside the Fancy Oval Frames die.  I love how it perfectly framed the image.  This was then attached to the Frilly Frames Lattice Die and placed onto the base card.

Finally, I added the sentiment (from my stash) by stamping onto Whip Cream Cardstock using Black Licorice ink.  It was then cut out and added to the card using foam squares.

I really like this background die.  It adds such a pretty element to cards.  I hope you like it too.  This card is also mail friendly.



Be sure to subscribe to my blog and sign up for my mailing list (Please be sure to send all your crafty friends over so they can sign up too!)

I have listed the complete supply list below with links to the online pages. Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!

Jeanne
A Stroke of Jeanne-ius
Never Stop Creating


Facebook  
YouTube 
Pinterest
Instagram

Supply List



2 comments:

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!