Friday, April 5, 2019

Have a magical birthday!

I must admit, I have had this Unicorn stamp set for quite a while now and have never used it.  After creating some fun watercolor backgrounds, I thought it was about time I put it to use. (All products used are listed below.)


Need a quick and easy birthday card for a little girl's birthday?  Well this one fits the bill.  I started out by playing with my liquid colors and a piece of watercolor paper.  I placed a drop of each color in my palette and added water to dilute.  I spritzed the paper and then using a wide, flat paintbrush, I brushed the colors across the paper.  Once satisfied, I dried the paper using my heat gun.  

Next, I splattered the card with several colors of silks and let dry.

I found a pretty cardstock color to use which in this case was Pretty Amethyst, and cut my watercolor paper to 4 x 5.25 inches and attached it to the front.  

The unicorn was stamped onto Whip Cream paper using Black Licorice Ink. It was then colored with copics and die cut using the matching die.  I glued it to the front of the card and then stamped the sentiment with black licorice ink directly onto the watercolor paper .


A very simple and easy card that any unicorn loving little girl would be thrilled to receive.  

Be sure to subscribe to my blog and sign up for my mailing list (Please be sure to send all your crafty friends over so they can sign up too!)

I have listed the complete supply list below with links to the online pages. Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!

Jeanne
A Stroke of Jeanne-ius
Never Stop Creating


Facebook  
YouTube 
Pinterest
Instagram

Supply List:






2 comments:

  1. Very sweet, Jeanne! That is a great watercolor background you did.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!