Wednesday, April 3, 2019

Fun Mother's Day Card

Today I couldn't resist creating this cute Mother's day card featuring the Silly Goose stamp set from Fun Stampers Journey.  For all the supplies used, see the list at the end of this post.


 I started out by stamping the mother goose and her babies on a piece of whip cream cardstock using Memento Tuxedo Black Ink .  I did the same with the clouds and the sentiment but used Black Licorice ink for those.

I colored the birds with copics (colors used listed below) and trimmed the  piece to 3.75 x 5.5 inches.   I then die cut the grass from limeade splash cardstock and glued it to the bottom of the white piece.


I created a base card by using Lemon Drop cardstock.  With a Darice polka dot embossing folder, I embossed the front of the card only. In order to do this, I placed the folder over the front of the card only and had to run it thru a larger die cutting machine.  (You could also emboss the piece and then attach it to the card front if you do not have a larger machine.)  I then placed the colored strip across the front of the card.  I placed some bright yellow ribbon from my stash across the bottom to cover the bottom edge of the grass.  I made a multi-loop bow and attached it to the right side of the ribbon and then evenly spaced the sparkle hearts across the ribbon and in the center of the bow.


I think it turned out to be a really cute Mother's day card!  I hope you do to.

Be sure to subscribe to my blog and sign up for my mailing list (Please be sure to send all your crafty friends over so they can sign up too!)

I have listed the complete supply list below with links to the online pages. Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!

Jeanne
A Stroke of Jeanne-ius
Never Stop Creating


Facebook  
YouTube 
Pinterest
Instagram

Supply List:



Silly Goose Stamp Set 


DariceƂ® Embossing Essentials 5 x 7 inch Embossing Folder - Dot Background




2 comments:

  1. That is so cute, Jeanne! What a great image to use for a Mother's Day card.
    Hugs Monica

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!