Tuesday, April 9, 2019

Fun Floral Hello Card - No stamping at all!


This bright, colorful card features the Spellbinders Small Die of the Month.  To say I love this die is an understatement!  It is so much fun to create these lovely layered flowers using only die cuts, and of course, Fun Stampers Journey has the perfect color combinations of cardstock to create them all!



I started by choosing three colors in each color family to create the flowers and two colors of greens to crfeate the leaves.  (all colors and products used are listed below.) Here is a close up of the flowers once assembled and glued into place.


Once all the flowers were created, I decided they would be really pretty against this fun black and white striped paper from the Good Vibes Prints.  But it still needed something, so I found this oval die set in my stash which has always been one of my favorites.  I did the background in black licorice and the doily in whip cream.  The sentiment was also part of the small die of the month set which I chose to cut from black licorice cardstock.  I arranged the flowers around the oval and glued them into place.  I then glued the "hello" onto the white portion of the oval.  



I think this made for a really pretty card!  I love all the bright colors.  This small die of the month is a club membership which you subscribe to.  If you don't like a particular die. that month, you can always skip a month.  I have been a member of this club since it began, and I have loved every single one!  

Be sure to subscribe to my blog and sign up for my mailing list (Please be sure to send all your crafty friends over so they can sign up too!)

I have listed the complete supply list below with links to the online pages. Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!

Jeanne
A Stroke of Jeanne-ius
Never Stop Creating


Facebook  
YouTube 
Pinterest
Instagram

Supply List

Paper Artist 2 Ovall Doilies and Mat Die Set (from my stash - discontinued)

Image result for 2 oval doilies and mats dies paper artist


Small Die of the Month Membership


Good Vibes Printed Paper Pack












































No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!