Monday, April 8, 2019

Mother's Day Wishes

Saturday I attended one of my favorite crops.  I was fortunate enough to meet a very lovely lady, Lorraine Menk, who happens to sell Close To My Heart Products.  Well when I saw this beautiful Budding Peony stamp, I just had to buy it. You know how I love my flowers LOL! I used it to create this pretty Mother's Day card.  (All the items used are listed below)


I started by stamping this beautiful image onto Whip Cream cardstock using Black Licorice ink.  I then colored it using my copic markers.  (colors used listed below).



 After coloring, I fussy cut the image and thought it might go well with my Spellbinders Floral Oval die.  I cut a piece of whip cream cardstock to 5.25 x 4" and used the oval die from the set to cut out the grid section in the upper right portion of the piece.  Once die cut, I set the oval aside and embossed the remainder of the piece with a Cuttlebug handwriting embossing folder from my stash.  (you could use any lacy embossing folder you have).  The piece was then glued onto a Bubble Gum Cardstock base.  The oval was then glued and placed back in the oval cutout area.

The floral design was glued to the lower left portion of the card partially covering the oval.  I stamped the sentiment with a stamp from my stash.  It was stamped with Black Licorice Ink onto Whip Cream cardstock.  I cut it out and popped it up over the oval using foam squares.



Well you know how I love pink, so this card is another one of my favorites!  I hope you like it too.  I also really like this stamp set and will definitely be using it often in the future.

Be sure to subscribe to my blog and sign up for my mailing list (Please be sure to send all your crafty friends over so they can sign up too!)

I have listed the complete supply list below with links to the online pages. Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!

Jeanne
A Stroke of Jeanne-ius
Never Stop Creating


Facebook  
YouTube 
Pinterest
Instagram

Supply List

Close to My Heart Budding Peony Stamp Set  Available from Lorraine Menk  www.loveyourpics.ctmh.com



Cuttlebug Embossing Folder with Handwriting (from my stash)
Mother's Day Wishes Sentiment Stamp (from my stash)

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!