Saturday, February 2, 2019

Hello Spring

With all this recent cold spells, snow, and polar vortex, I thought it was time to think of Spring!  This card is featuring the Timeless Tulip stamp set from Sunny Studio.  All the products used are listed below at the end of this post.


I started by stamping several different color combinations of tulips from the stamp set and used Altenew ink cubes for the different colors of inks and did the same for the leaves.  I decided to place them behind the fence die which was cut from oatmeal cookie card stock.  Copics were used to shade the fence and give it a little dimension.

I also placed a grass border die cut from Limeade Splash cardstock to fill in behind the fence.  The clouds were die cut using Whip Cream Cardstock and everything was attached to a Pool Play card base.



As a final touch, I die cut the label using a small label die from my stash and stamped the sentiment in Black Licorice Ink.  I thought the overall effect of the card was very fresh and Springy!  I hope you agree.

Be sure to subscribe to my blog and sign up for my mailing list (Please send all your crafty friends over so they can sign up too!

Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!

Jeanne
A Stroke of Jeanne-ius
Never Stop Creating


Facebook  
YouTube 
Pinterest
Instagram

Supply List

Altenew Bunny Love Stamp Set
Rose Petal Mini Ink Cube Set
Cool Summer Night Mini Ink Cube Set
Shades of Purple Mini Ink Cube Set
Cherry Blossom Mini Ink Cube Set
Tea Party Mini Ink Cube Set
Green Fields Mini Ink Cube Set

  • Bloom Tool
  • Merchant:Spellbinders / FSJ
  • Price: $14.95









No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!