Thursday, February 14, 2019

Birthday Cake Anyone?

I love how this card turned out!  It reminds me of a fun birthday celebration on a card.  All the products used are listed below.




I started out with a white base card.  Then I chose two fun papers from the Playful Prints paper pack.  I really like the one with the confetti, It is perfect for this type of card and all the different colors are so pretty.  I glued them both to the base card.  I then stamped the balloons using FSJ true color fusion inks to create the pretty colors (all products used are listed below) using  the Birthday Balloon Stamp set onto white paper.  I only used two of the three layering stamps for these balloons as I wanted the highlights to be white.



I love the look of layering stamps and these are no exception.  They were then die cut using the matching die and glued to the front top of the card.  I used a copic fine liner black marker to add the balloon strings, but you could have used the string stamps included in the set.

Next, I stamped the birthday cake onto white paper and colored it with my copic markers.  It was then die cut using the matching die and attached to the front.



Then finally, I stamped the sentiment onto white paper and cut it out using my detail scissors.  It was popped up with foam squares on fresh limeade washi tape.




Be sure to subscribe to my blog and sign up for my mailing list (Please be sure to send all your crafty friends over so they can sign up too!

Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!

Jeanne
A Stroke of Jeanne-ius
Never Stop Creating


Facebook  
YouTube 
Pinterest
Instagram

Supply List


2 comments:

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!