Friday, February 15, 2019

Beautiful Orange Blossom Card

This month's Fun Stampers Journey Stamp of the Month is this beautiful Orange blossom stamp set which also has a matching die set sold separately.


This set creates the most beautiful cards!  Here's one that I created.   (all products used are listed below)



I started with a light orange card base and added a mat of this lovely striped paper from the Playful Prints paper pack.  Next I cut a hexagon from pineapple smoothie card stock and splattered it with black licorice, citrus cooler, and electric lime silks.  

Next I stamped the image using black licorice ink onto spectrum noir marker paper and colored with my copic markers and cut out using the matching die. 



 The oranges were popped up onto the hexagon.  I added an orange organza bow from my stash and some orange rainbow drops as a final touch.  The sentiment was stamped using black licorice ink.



I am not normally an orange person except during Halloween, however the orange colors of this card are so fresh and appealing to me.  I hope you like it too.

Please consider joining the stamp of the month club. You will get a new stamp set every month.  If you don't like the stamp, just skip that month.

Be sure to subscribe to my blog and sign up for my mailing list (Please be sure to send all your crafty friends over so they can sign up too!

I have listed the complete supply list below. Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!

Jeanne
A Stroke of Jeanne-ius
Never Stop Creating


Facebook  
YouTube 
Pinterest
Instagram

Supply List

FSJ Stamp of the month club - Feb 2019
Orange Blossom Die - Coordinates with Feb 2019 Stamp of the Month
Hexagon Die Set 




2 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful Jeanne! I love the orange colors you have on it. It is so bold and yet fresh.
    Hugs
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You Monica! I am not usually one for the color orange, but I really like the look of this card and just love that stamp set!

      Delete

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!