Wednesday, February 13, 2019

Come for Tea! (or coffee)

I came across this card that I had made quite some time ago and decided to post it.  All the products used are listed below.

If you are a tea drinker like me, you will love this card! If not, you have the option to change it to coffee using the same die sets!


 I started with a white card base.  Then added some pretty pink and white polka dot paper across the top half of the card.  The sentiment was die cut from white paper and glued over the polka dot paper.

The bottom half of the card had some soft pink paper which I attached a white die cut from the vine border die.  I covered the seam with some pink sparkle tape.

Using the Cuppa Love die set I cut out the cup from the polka dot paper, the "tea" from tan and dark brown paper.  The vine was die cut from green.

The tea bag was die cut using the Robin and Rosy mug die.   It was attached to the cup using natural twine.  The teabag and cup were popped up using foam squares.



You can certainly use another color combo and change from tea to coffee if that better suits you.

Be sure to subscribe to my blog and sign up for my mailing list (Please be sure to send all your crafty friends over so they can sign up too!

Again, I have listed the complete supply list below with links to the online pages for ordering. Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!

Jeanne
A Stroke of Jeanne-ius
Never Stop Creating


Facebook  
YouTube 
Pinterest
Instagram

Supply List


2 comments:

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!