Tuesday, February 5, 2019

Happy Birthday Cake Card

Today's card is a little out of the ordinary for me, but I still love how it turned out.  I hope you like it too!  The complete supply list is listed below.


I started by stamping out the cake and cake piece on white paper using black ink.  They were then colored using my copic markers and the die cut with the matching dies.


I took a piece of 4 x 5 1/4 in. white cardstock and applied some light blue pan pastels to the right middle of the piece.  I then splattered it with blue, pink, and clear sparkle silk.  I stamped the sentiment with clear pigment ink and heat embossed it with black embossing powder.  The cake and the cake slice were popped up using foam squares.  It was then attached to a light blue area  and all were attached to the card base.  As a final touch I added three of the blue rainbow drops as an embellishment.


I really like the look of this card and will be using this style more often in the future.  I hope you will give it a try.  Let me know what you think in the comments below.

Be sure to subscribe to my blog and sign up for my mailing list (Please be sure to send all your crafty friends over so they can sign up too!

Remember, I have listed the complete supply list below with links to the online pages for ordering. Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!

Jeanne
A Stroke of Jeanne-ius
Never Stop Creating


Facebook  
YouTube 
Pinterest
Instagram

Supply List

Sunny Studio Make a Wish Stamp
Sunny Studio Make a Wish Die
Altenew Birthday Builder Stamp Set




No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!