Tuesday, February 19, 2019

Quick and Easy Fun and Sun Card

This card is so cheery, easy and fun!  As I was going thru my paper stash, I came across this adorable sunglasses paper from the Playful Prints paper pack.  It made me think of warm sunny summer days.
All the products used are listed below.


I started with a dark blue background which matched the dark blue of the printed paper.  I then cut a mat of the printed paper and glued it to the base.  What better to go with sunglasses than a bright cheery sun!  So using the My Sunshine Die Set, I cut it from two different colors of yellow.  The center circle was inked around the edges with Citrus Cooler ink using a dauber.  It was then popped up onto the rays using foam squares.



I stamped the sentiment from the FSJ Stamp of the Month (Orange Blossoms)  in black ink onto white cardstock.  I cut it out with the sentiment to the left leaving room on the right side.  I then created a frame around it with the dark blue paper.  It was attached to the lower portion of the card.  I stamped the two small flowers from the Stamp of the Month set (orange blossoms) in black ink onto white cardstock and colored with my copic markers.  They were then die cut using the matching die and popped up onto the sentiment label on the right side.



I think everyone is ready for some sunshine after all the snow and cold weather we have been having.  So this card was a super easy and fun one to create.  I hope you too will give it a try.

Be sure to subscribe to my blog and sign up for my mailing list (Please be sure to send all your crafty friends over so they can sign up too!

I have listed the complete supply list below with links to the online pages.  Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!

Jeanne
A Stroke of Jeanne-ius
Never Stop Creating


Facebook  
YouTube 
Pinterest
Instagram

Supply List

Fun Stampers Journey Stamp of the Month (feb. 2019)

Stamp of the Month Club


Fun Stampers Journey Stamp of the Month (feb. 2019) Matching Die

Fun Stampers Journey My Sunshine Die Set



4 comments:

  1. Beautiful Jeanne! You should enter your work into some challenges.
    Hugs
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I don't know of any challenges right now. I used to be in one, but they quit doing it.

      Delete
    2. I sent you an email with some info. I hope you got it <3

      Delete
    3. I did! Thank you! I haven't had time to really look it over, but I will!

      Delete

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!