Tuesday, February 26, 2019

Words Can't Espresso.....

This stamp is just so cute.  It was originally a Bloom Benefit, which was only available if you purchased a certain amount with Fun Stampers Journey.  Since they have merged with Spellbinders, it is now available for purchase for everyone!  I have listed the directions and supply list below.



I started out with a rustic rose base card.  I then cut a piece of this fun decorative paper from the playful prints paper pack to measure 5.25 x 4".  It was the attached to the base card leaving a slight border around all four sides.  I then cut three strips of rustic rose which measured 1/2 x 4" and spaced them across the center of the card front.

I then cut a piece of white paper 5.25 x 4 inches for the inside of the card and stamped the other sentiment from the stamp set on the inside.  I normally leave the inside blank, but I felt this one needed the complimenting sentiment.  I stamped it in Black Licorice using the Espresso Swirls stamp.




I stamped the image onto white paper using black licorice ink.  I then colored it using my copic markers.  (I just love to color and choose any opportunity I can to do so).  It was then cut out using the Special Days tag dies.



I added some rustic rose ribbon to the top of the tag and attached it to the front of the card.   The sentiment was stamped on white paper using black licorice ink and framed with a piece of rustic rose cardstock.  This was then popped up on the front of the card using foam squares.

I decided to add a matching envelope with this card.  I use envelopes with rectangular flaps, which makes it much easier to add the decorative paper to it.  I simply glued the paper on the flap and the trimmed it to fit.



I think it makes a great presentation.  Especially if you are selling your cards.  It just makes then seem a little more special, in my opinion.

This is a great set for any of your coffee loving friends, or family.  I hope you like it!  Of course, you can use any color combinations that you prefer.  I hope you will give it a try.


Be sure to subscribe to my blog and sign up for my mailing list (Please be sure to send all your crafty friends over so they can sign up too!

I have listed the complete supply list below with links to the online pages.  Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!

Jeanne
A Stroke of Jeanne-ius
Never Stop Creating


Facebook  
YouTube 
Pinterest
Instagram

Supply List

Espresso Swirls ATS




Special Days Tags Die Set






4 comments:

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!