Friday, February 22, 2019

Another Fresh, Fun, Card using the Stamp of the Month

I came across a really cute Darice embossing folder featuring lemon slices all over it.  I though it would be great to use with this month's stamp of the month, Orange Blossoms.  Thus it was the inspiration of this card.  All the supplies used are listed below.



I started out with a white base card.  I then cut a bright yellow piece to 5.25 x 4 " and embossed it with the lemon slice embossing folder.  It was then attached to the base card.

The oranges were stamped onto white cardstock using black licorice ink.  I then used the center stamp to stamp the center of one orange with Citrus Cooler, one with Orange Creamsicle, and , and the third one with Tangerine Fusion.  The leaves were colored with copic markers.    The blossoms were stamped on white paper and also colored with copics.  The oranges and blossoms were then cut out using the matching dies and attached to the lower right front of the card.  The front most orange was popped up using foam squares.



The sentiment was stamped on white cardstock with the black licorice ink and cut to fit across the top of the card.  I then created an orange ribbon using Citrus Cooler satin ribbon and attached it to the front of the card using glue dots.



I just love the fresh, colorful look you can achieve with this month's stamp of the month.  I hope you like it to and will sign up to start receiving them for yourself!

Be sure to subscribe to my blog and sign up for my mailing list (Please be sure to send all your crafty friends over so they can sign up too!

I have listed the complete supply list below with links to the online pages for ordering. Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!

Jeanne
A Stroke of Jeanne-ius
Never Stop Creating


Facebook  
YouTube 
Pinterest
Instagram

Supply List


Fun Stampers Journey Stamp of the Month (feb. 2019)
Stamp of the Month Club


Fun Stampers Journey Stamp of the Month (feb. 2019) Matching Die


Darice Lemon Slice Embossing Folder





2 comments:

  1. Love this Jeanne! That embossing folder is a wonderful background for the stamp.
    Hugs
    Monica

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Monica! That is exactly what I thought when I first saw that embossing folder.

    ReplyDelete

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!