Wednesday, January 23, 2019

Sharing Some Floral Love

Today's card features this lovely Love Block stamp from Fun Stampers Journey.  I fell in love with the stamp and then when browsing thru the Follow your Heart paper pack, I noticed that one of the papers had the exact same floral design as the stamp.  I knew right away I had to pair them together to create a card.  All the supplies used are listed below.



I knew I wanted to do something black, red, and white since that is such a striking combination.  So I started off with a Black Licorice cardstock base.  I then created a mat of the printed floral paper from the Follow your Heart paper pack.  I then stamped the image onto Whip Cream cardstock using Black Licorice ink.  I mounted it onto some Candy Apple red cardstock and cut it to form a frame around the stamped image.  I then added a paper bow using the Create a Bow mini die. and added a sparkle heart to the center of the bow.  This was the original card.  


It was pretty, but I was not feeling it.   So I pulled out my copic markers and decided to color the flowers on the stamped image.  



What a difference!  That center panel just popped and drew the eye right to it.  

That was just what the Dr. ordered!  Now the card was perfect and I loved it!  I hope you like it too!

Remember all the products used are listed below!  Thanks for stopping by and don't forget to subscribe and share this blog with all your crafty friends!  

Jeanne
A Stroke of Jeanne-ius
Never Stop Creating


Facebook  
YouTube 
Pinterest
Instagram

Supply List

Love Block Stamp 
Follow Your Heart Paper Prints

2 comments:

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!