Thursday, January 17, 2019

Pretty Pink Roses Valentine Card

I absolutely love everything about this card.  I recently came across some of the items I used on this card from Sunny Studio and just new I had to try them out.

.

I have listed all the supplies used below.  To create this card, I started with a base card of Watermelon Fusion card stock.  I then cut out the Frilly Frames Polka Dot Die cut from Whip Cream card stock and glued it to the front of the card.  The pink heart was cut from Bubble Gum card stock using the Heart-Felt die set.   The sentiment was chosen from the Love Arrow Stamp and embossed with White embossing powder

I then took the Everything's Rosy stamp set and stamped two of the smaller roses and one larger rose along with several of the leaves onto Whip Cream card stock.  Using the matching die, I then die cut them out and attached them to the front of the card.  I used foam squares to raise the larger (center) rose for added dimension.  


The roses and leaves were so easy to create.  I used the Altenew Cherry Blossom mini Ink cubes along with FSJ Raspberry Berry ink for the darkest color.  They worked beautifully together and created these gorgeous pink roses.  For the leaves, I used the Altenew Green Fields mini ink cubes. I used my Misti when stamping these and I found them so easy to line up each of the layers.  Sunny Studio  has layering diagrams that you can print out and keep with the stamp set for future reference.  I hope they come out with more layering stamps in the future!  

To finish off this card I added a lovely pink bow.  


You know I absolutely love pink and this card really speaks to me!  I hope you like it too.  If you would like to try it out, please check out the list of supplies below.  I would love to hear what you think of it, the products used, or ideas for future posts.  Please leave your comments below.  

Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!

Jeanne
A Stroke of Jeanne-ius
Never Stop Creating


Facebook  
YouTube 
Pinterest
Instagram

Supply List

Sunny Studios Everything's Rosy Stamp set 

Sunny Studio Everything's Rosy Die Set 

Sunny Studio Frilly Frames Polka Dot Die 






No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!