Wednesday, January 16, 2019

Sending My Love with Small Die of the Month

I have been a subscriber to Spellbinders small die of the month club since the beginning and I have never been disappointed.  However, this month they went above and beyond!  This die set is not only adorable, but incredibly versatile.  I have used it here, to make this sweet Valentine Card.


This die kit comes with 21 dies that can be mixed and matched to create many different cuties!  For this card, I started with a whip cream card base.  I then cut a mat from the Follow Your Heart prints paper pack.  This was die cut using one of the Journey Circles dies.  I wanted to create a "window" for her to peak out from.  The girl was created using Fun Stampers Journey papers (all supplies listed below) to die cut the various parts of the girl.  


She was assembled, and glued to the base card.  Using foam tape, I raised the printed paper to give the affect of her being inside the card.  I took some Avery Elle twine and removed the pink thread to create bows for her pigtails.  


 The heart balloon was cut from Raspberry Berry cardstock and then embossed with white embossing powder.  It was then glued to the front of the card and  black licorice twine was added as the balloon string.


There are so many options for this die set and is really a value for the money.  The one thing I love about Spellbinders, clubs is if you don't like a certain month's kit, you don't have to accept it.  Order yours early, because once they are sold out, they will no longer be available!

Thanks so much for stopping by and have an amazing day!

Jeanne
A Stroke of Jeanne-ius
Never Stop Creating


Facebook  
YouTube 
Pinterest
Instagram

Supply List

Small Die of the Month Club
Sending My Love Stamp Set 
Follow Your Heart Prints
Journey Circles Die Set



3 comments:

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!