Monday, January 21, 2019

Love and Little Houses

When Fun Stampers Journey added their new colors, I totally fell in love with Chambray Shirt.  It is such a lovely shade of blue.  I decided to use it to create this fun little card. All the supplies used are listed below.


I started with a Chambray Shirt card base.  Then added a mat of this perfectly matched stripe from the Good Life Prints paper pack.  I then centered another piece of the Chambray Shirt card stock cut from the Film Frame Die set.

I used the rectangle die from the same die set and cut a piece of Whip Cream card stock.  I then stamped the image onto the die cut using Black Licorice ink.  It was colored using Color Burst colored pencils, or any color medium of your choice.



After coloring, I added foam squares to the back of the rectangle to pop it up onto the film frame square.  The sentiment was stamped onto Whip Cream card stock and cut into a rectangle.  I cut a piece of Chambray Shirt to form a frame and popped it up in the lower right corner. 

As a finishing touch, I added three of the Cottage Pearls for an embellishment.



I love the simple look and colors of this card.  I hope you like it too.

Thanks for stopping by!

Jeanne
A Stroke of Jeanne-ius
Never Stop Creating


Facebook  
YouTube 
Pinterest
Instagram

Supply List

Little House ATS



2 comments:

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!