Thursday, January 24, 2019

A Cup Full of Love

I purchased this Altenew Vintage Tea Cup stamp and die set several months ago and haven't used it yet.  So I decided to use it to create a Valentine's day card. I combined it with products from other companies to create this card.  All supplies used are listed below.



I started with a Pomegranate Splash base card.  I then added a piece of this pretty striped paper from Authentique.  The fancy square was cut from Watermelon Fusion cardstock using Floral Assortment die.  I then added a Whip Cream Square cut from the Vintage Stitched square dies.  

The teacup and saucer were stamped using Black Licorice ink onto Watermelon Fusion cardstock and cut using the matching die set.  The polka dots were stamped using clear pigment ink and then heat embossed with white embossing powder.  


Using a craft knife, I cut a slit inside the rim of the cup and then cut several different size hearts from Bubble Gum and Candy Apple cardstocks using heart dies from my stash.   I then added some Journey Glaze to some of the hearts.


I decided to leave it as is and not add a sentiment.  I hope you like it and will give it a try for yourself.

Please don't forget to share this blog with your crafty friends and make sure to subscribe!  Thanks for stopping by!

Jeanne
A Stroke of Jeanne-ius
Never Stop Creating


Facebook  
YouTube 
Pinterest
Instagram

Supply List

Spellbinders Floral Assortment Die Set
Authentique Sweetheart Collection 12 x 12 paper pack





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!