Friday, January 4, 2019

Conversational Heart Valentine's Card

When I first saw this adorable stamp and die set from Lawn Fawn with the add-ons, I knew I had to have it.  It features the jelly beans for Easter/Spring and has add-ons for Valentine's and Fall.  I know I will be getting the fall ones later on for sure.


I have listed all the products I used below.   I started with a Whip Cream base card, followed by a mat of this cute XOXO printed paper from the Follow Your Heart prints.  The large heart was cut from Bubblegum Cardstock and stamped and embossed with White Embossing powder. 

I used the Lawn Fawn How you bean? and  the Conversational Heart Add on Stamp sets to stamp the jar, clump of hearts, and single hearts on Whip Cream Cardstock using Black Licorice ink.  They were colored using copic markers and then the sentiments were stamped on using more black licorice ink.  



The lid was stamped onto Brushed Silver cardstock, and all the stamped images were cut out using the How you bean? die set and How You Bean? Conversational Heart Add On die set.  

I added some Classic Elegance and Silver Sparkle Washi tape along the bottom  of the card.  The large pink  heart was glued to the card and the jar is popped up using foam squares.  The individual hearts were glued to the side of the jar.  


I hope you like this card.  I love this set and will be using it more in the future.  I just ordered the Shaker Card set that co-ordinates with these stamps and dies so I will be making shaker cards for sure.  

Thanks for stopping by.  Happy New Year!  

Jeanne
A Stroke of Jeanne-ius
Never Stop Creating


Facebook  
YouTube 
Pinterest
Instagram

Supply List

Follow your heart prints

No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!