Monday, November 26, 2018

Elegant Treat Box

I love using dies in completely different ways. This is one example of just that, I created a cute Gingerbread Gingerbread House Treat Box in an earlier post, which you can view here, But today I put a different spin on things and created a more elegant looking treat box.


I used FSJ Whip Cream Cardstock for the tag, box and bloom cluster.  The band around the box, and the poinsettia were both created using FSJ Brushed Gold Cardstock.  They went beautifully together.  I added a glittery gold ribbon behind the flower and bloom clusters which were glued to the top front of the box.  The centers of the poinsettias were created using Pearl Stamens which I got at my local craft store. 








The band was embellished with flat back pearls from Fun Stampers Journey.  Here are photos showing how the same die can be made to look completely different.



I think the elegant one would make wonderful wedding favors, or favors for a 50th Anniversary party.  

I have listed all the products used below.  

Please subscribe to this blog so you won't miss a single crafty post.  Also, please share with your friends.  

Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!

Jeanne
A Stroke of Jeanne-ius
Never Stop Creating


Facebook  
YouTube 
Pinterest
Instagram





No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!