Monday, August 2, 2021

Lets Get Creative!

For the next few days I will be featuring cards that I made using the Spellbinders Card Kit of the Month for August.  This is the second of seven cards I  created.  You can view it by clicking on this link  Card kit link .  I love Spellbinders kits of the month because they come so jam packed with goodies to create at least 10 cards!  But in actuality, you can create so much more.  They also come with add ons that can be purchased separately, (even by non-club members!), which can add to your cardmaking even more.  They also have several other clubs you can choose from.  When you purchase more than one club, you will receive a discount,  You can view all the different value clubs by clicking this link Value Clubs.



For today's card, I used the wonderful die set that is included in the kit.  I used the palette, brushes, paint tubes, and flowers all using the included dies.  All the solid card stock was also included.  The strip of printed paper was from the paper pad and the butterfly and the word create are from the die cuts that also came with the kit.  

I really like how this turned out.  Of course, all the pink just made it for me!  I hope you will consider this kit and make some wonderful creations of your own.  

Be sure to subscribe to my blog and sign up for my mailing list (Please be sure to send all your crafty friends over so they can sign up too!)


Thanks for stopping by and have an amazing day!

Jeanne
A Stroke of Jeanne-ius
Never Stop Creating


Facebook  
YouTube 
Pinterest
Instagram


No comments:

Post a Comment

I would love to hear any comments of suggestions you may have regarding this blog. Thank you so much and have a great day!